Mold and mildew can wreak havoc on your environment. They can grow on hidden surfaces such as the back of drywall, wallpaper, or paneling, the tops of ceiling tiles, and the underside of carpets and pad. Proper identification and containment of mold and mildew is critical to avoid additional exposure and cross contamination. At Level Creek Property Restoration our highest priority is the health and safety of the building occupants. Our technicians can examine the contamination and recommend treatment options.
We solve mold problems. When mold, bacteria, or odor affect your indoor air quality, you must take action to protect the health of those in the environment and to protect the value of your property.
Mold spores develop in dark, damp environments. When these spores are agitated, they become airborne. They can be inhaled, absorbed through the skin, or ingested with food. While some people are not affected negatively, others in the same environment may be affected. Mold can grow in many places – behind a shower wall, in a dark hallway closet, on a bathroom ceiling, in an enclosed laundry room, or under a kitchen sink – anywhere the environment is dark and damp. Since prolonged exposure may lead to health problems for anyone living or working in these environments, homeowners and landlords should act quickly to destroy any mold spores as soon as they are discovered.